What is axis3 and How Can it Support Special Educators?
axis3, powered by Creatively Focused, is a multifunctional resource created specifically to address the needs of special education teachers, paraprofessionals, and administrators. Through axis3, we provide person-to-person support, timeline management, curated resources, professional development opportunities, and connections to help special educators succeed in their careers and feel confident in their ability to do so.
axis3 works with special educators to identify any hardships or inefficiencies in their day-to-day, helps them create a roadmap to achieve success, and provides tailored and ongoing support through any situation that may arise–so they can feel like valued experts at their jobs.
What does axis3 mean?
If you think of a 3D graphed model, it has 3 axes—x, y, and z. The simple definition of an axis is an imaginary line around which a body rotates. At Creatively Focused, we see those three lines as the top three reasons special educators stay in the field and have intentionally aligned those reasons to the support they receive within our platform.
For over 20 years, research has shown that special educators want:
- To know they are valued.
- To elevate their expertise.
- To be connected to someone whose day looks like theirs.
Over time, with targeted support in these three areas, we hope to see sustainability and retention in the field.
After years spent researching, observing, leading, and teaching in the field, we launched axis3. It is powered by passionate educators like you who want to more easily navigate the complex, daily demands of special education–so your career can feel settled and beautiful in your own way.
axis3 is here to help special educators do less with more. Giving you enough support during the day so you can keep your laptop shut when you get home at night. We believe axis3 will allow special educators the time back in their day so they can feel fulfilled in all aspects of their life.
Do less so they can feel what it’s like to be living their purpose and passion.
The axis3 Impact
We help special education professionals reclaim time from their days so they can focus on what’s truly important–their students. axis3 is a set of teacher tools designed to easily organize due process resulting in the success and development of every individual student, including:
- Person-to-Person Support: LiveChat and scheduled appointment access to our special education specialists to answer on-the-spot questions and assist in work sessions
- Timeline Management: Hands-free management of due process timelines, including a developed calendar, reminders, and access to easy-to-use checklists
- Curated Resources: Curated resource library, based on your teacher profile, covering topics in due process, instructional strategies, and behavior systems
- Professional Development: Unlimited access to 15+ asynchronous and live online courses and trainings where you can receive direct feedback and CEUs
- Creatively Connected: Access to Creatively Connected, a program to match special educators to others who have a day like theirs working with similar students
Feel Like a Valued Special Education Expert with axis3
axis3 was created by special educators, for special educators. We know the challenges you face because we’ve been there ourselves. And we are passionate about helping you succeed.
axis3 is the only resource of its kind that offers personal support, timeline management, curated resources, professional development opportunities, and connections to help special educators succeed in their careers and feel confident in their ability to serve their students. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a free demo!